A Leading General Contractor in Japan seeking senior structural design engineer to join their offshore wind design team in Tokyo, Japan.
The senior structural design engineer will be responsible for the engineering design, analysis, trouble shooting of offshore wind turbine support structures/foundation design and analysis . Candidate should be familiar with overall geotechnical engineering, hydraulics, seismic analysis, structural engineering, and earthquake engineering.
- Prepare design drawings, calculations, specifications, analysis and construction cost estimates of offshore wind power plant.
- Perform construction related services including structural drawing reviews, response to requests for information, periodic construction site observation, and occasional specialized structural inspections
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Business Level Japanese, Business Level English (Written & Spoken)
- Based In Japan
- Working experience in onshore or offshore structure design/analysis/installation
- Familiar with FEM (Sesam/STAAD/ABAQUS/PLAXIS/TDAPIII), GRA (SHAKE/TDAPIII/FLIP), ILA (FAST/OpenFAST/Bladed/OrcaFLEX/SIMA)
- Overall understanding and professional experience in Geotechnical Engineering/Seismic Analysis/Hydraulics/Earthquake Engineering/Concrete Foundations Design
Do reach out with your CV should you or someone you know be interested. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to high volume of applicants.