As a Project Manager from the owner side, you will be responsible for Project management in both technical and commercial aspect. Due Diligence process of wind energy projects, additionally perform responsibilities such as construction monitoring, grid code compliance verification, etc.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform due diligence with internal stakeholders, establishing and improve the system for project management and control
- Perform protocols defining and tracking activities for communications
- Support during the development phase of the Renewable Energy projects
- Deal with documents for project application, government communication, etc.
- Project management/planning/controlling experience
- Engineering experience
- Business English and Business Japanese are a must
- Negotiation and presentation skills
- Project management or other experience in the wind power sector
- Strong Project management skills, communication skills with a good analytical mindset
If you are interested in this Project Manager role or know someone who you think is suitable for this job, please don't wait to apply!