As a Wind Turbine Technician, you will be actively involved in the installation, operation, and maintenance of Wind Turbine Generators on multiple wind farms. It is an exciting opportunity for you to learn more and grow up in the Onshore and Offshore Wind industry in Japan!
Company office based in Tokyo. Relocation and business travel required.
- Perform commissioning, testing, repair, and maintenance on wind turbine generators and related equipment at the wind farm
- Perform servicing, troubleshooting, and repair of electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic components in specified wind turbine types
- Observing all work instructions, procedures, safety codes of practice, employer OH&S and Environmental requirements, and statutory rules and regulations
- Independently initiate and perform most work tasks, follow defined instructions and maintenance schedules, execute plans as directed, and perform according to written and verbal instruction from higher-level technical staff
- 3+ years of working experience with Wind turbines and Wind Power Plants
- GWO (Global Wind Organization) certification is a MUST
- Experience with SCADA will be a plus
- Business level Japanese (JLPT N2) and English required
- Must be open for travel and relocation
If you are interested in this Wind Turbine Technician role or know someone who you think is suitable for this job, please don't wait to apply!