Job Title - Project Manager
A company recognised in the Top 100 ENR list are strategically hiring for their civil site department. They are at the forefront of many well known commercial projects and pride themselves with their work with key clients such as Chick-Fil-A and Walmart.
- Oversee a team of engineers working on projects from start to finish
- Review project changes, and other factors, which may significantly affect staffing requirements or budget.
- Liaise with clients, subcontractors, and design teams on projects.
- Provide technical assistance in the resolution of design problems including field investigation or inspections, detailed design work, detailed review of design
- A relevant degree (Civil or Environmental engineering)
- PE License
- 5-10 + years experience in the civil engineering, specifically in land development
- Previous Management experience is preferred
- Strong leadership and technical experience
- Unlimited PTO
- Incredible benefits package including a competitive ESOP programme opportunity for all employees
- Flexible working hours
- Incredible progression opportunities
If you're looking for long term progression, apply now
Contact me directly for more opportunities: