LVI Associates are currently working with a national Civil Consultancy who are looking to expand their land development presence in Austin. This company are a multi disciplinary firm focusing on a variety of projects from residential to site development.
They are an open and accessible company, everyone has access to the CEO and business plans for the company are discussed, so that employees know where the company is headed. They are having a great financial year, they have been significantly above average in every period this year. They have a good backlog and more projects int the pipeline.
This role would provide great career advancement, the opportunity to grow out a team and be involved in business development.
- Management of design development, preparation and/or administration of the contract documents, opinions of probable construction costs, agency correspondence, client relations, staff supervision and mentoring. Projects include but are not limited to commercial, residential, and multi-family developments, mixed-use type projects, rezoning due diligence, public facilities, and other site development or utility projects.
- Support of current business development activities including the development of scopes, fees, and schedules to facilitate growth of the firm and coordination with corporate business development manager.
- Focus on client satisfaction through excellent communication and designs that meet budget and time goals.
- Quality Control - daily oversight of construction document preparation and design including site layouts, grading plans, utility plans, storm water plans, roadway plans, details, and other items related to project development.
- Permitting submittals and coordination with authorities having jurisdiction.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills that allow you to effectively and professionally interact with clients, authorities having jurisdiction and the public.
- 10+ years civil engineering experience
- Extensive land development experience including commercial, residential and multi family development
- Project Management experience
- Business development experience
- PE licensed in Texas
- BSc in Civil Engineering