This is an opportunity for an individual to join a team of energetic, highly engaged professionals in an established and growing Land Development Team. The ideal candidate will have a prominent role in the office, the ability to work with clients and engineers and other technicians on a variety of Land Development projects from planning through to final design. With support from the enterprise, the successful candidate will be capable of participating in business development activities.
- Successfully manage assigned project managers/projects, staff, budgets, billing and collections
- Perform technical quality, profitability, schedule, project staff coordination/training/utilization, client communications, negotiating scopes and fees, billing and assistance in collection of fees, client follow-up maintenance
- Oversee several Project Managers working on mid-sized projects, multiple small projects, and a single larger project simultaneously is required
- BS in Civil Engineering
- 3+ years experience in civil engineering design in Land Development projects
- Proficient in CAD Civil 3D, SWM H&H Routing/Modeling and WaterCAD
- Has experience in supervision of the technical work of others
- Experience in the local area is a Plus
- EIT or P.E. in Virginia, Maryland or Washington DC, or ability to obtain them through reciprocity within one year of start date.