- Preparation of designs including plans, profiles, cross sections, paving, grading and utility details;
- Prepare engineering documents including storm water design reports, permit applications, and supporting calculations;
- Assist in preparation of written specifications for materials, implementation and construction methods;
- Assist project manager in establishing budgets, cost estimates, and project schedules;
- Coordinates with local jurisdictional authorities, utilities, and municipalities to ensure compliance with industry and regulatory standards;
- Conduct project job site visits during construction to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design, owner expectations, and building codes; and
- Act as a mentor to aid in the professional development of junior level staff.