For over 30 years this company has successfully completed numerous residential and commercial projects in Hillsborough, Polk, Pinellas, Pasco and Manatee counties. The successful candidate will benefit from a full range of civil engineering and land surveying services and the company's stellar reputation for accuracy and dependability on both large and small projects.
- Independently performs land development engineering assignments with clear and specified objectives with general oversight from supervisor
- Responsible for preparation of due diligence studies and site planning
- Design of grading/drainage, water/wastewater systems, storm water detention facilities
- Responsible for permitting documents and reports
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- 6+years professional experience
- Registered as a professional engineer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment