This client - one of the largest home builder in the U.S is currently looking for a Land Development Manager for their Operations Department.
- Plans and directs land development business including planning, design and development.
- Develop policies for usage, sale of properties and the construction schedule.
- Review and sign plats and other documents pertaining to land development.
- Budget for the construction of the entrances, lots, amenities and associated infrastructure, including road, drainage, water, sewer and landscaping.
- Responsible for developing departmental overhead budget and controlling the budget.
- Business operations for the land development department.
- Work with area municipalities and utility contractors.
Directly supervises two or more employees in the Land Development Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a vehicle, a valid driver's license, and be willing to travel.