Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop scopes, prepare cost proposals, and negotiate contracts.
- Create and manage project budgets, schedules, and resource allocation.
- Ability to maintain and develop client relationships.
- Maintain quality control throughout project duration.
Required Experience and Skills:
- BS in Civil Engineering.
- KC or MO Professional Engineer's license.
- Minimum 8 years of experience with technical design and management of land development projects, including residential and site development.
- Must demonstrate ability to plan, organize, supervise, coordinate technical work and satisfy clients.
- Ability to communicate clearly, including speaking, listening and writing
- Capacity to work efficiently and demonstrate effective organizational skills with limited supervision.
- Must demonstrate technical understanding of industry design software.
- Competitive pay
- Performance based incentives
- Flexible work schedule
- Profit-sharing program / ESOP
- Generous PTO plan
- Fantastic growth opportunities
- Chance to work alongside the President of the company
- Social events