This company provides expert land development engineering and environmental consulting services for major developers, corporations, energy companies, healthcare systems, colleges/universities, and large infrastructure programs throughout the U.S. and around the world. In 2020, this company was ranked as one of the top 5 Best Firms to Work For and top 100 Hot Firms.
They are seeking a Land development, PM to join its collaborative team in Utah.
This hands-on individual will serve a key function developing new clients for the firm as well as designing land development engineering projects for a wide variety of exciting projects in the area. In this role, you will have the opportunity to manage and mentor a team of engineers, lead design efforts, and develop and maintain clients for the firm.
- Work closely with office leadership to develop growth plans and ensure staff utilization;
- Design and oversee design on a variety of projects including layout, grading, drainage, infrastructure, erosion and sediment control, etc. from concept through completion;
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of land development engineering
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Utah Professional Engineer licensure;
- 8+ years experience in related site/civil land development engineering;
- Proven leadership and ability to function as a seller/doer;
- Knowledge of local City, County and State land use entitlement processes and regulations;
- Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of land development engineering;
- Expertise in stormwater management design,hydrologic/hydraulic analysis and design
- Experience in technical and proposal writing;
- Proficiency of AutoCAD or Civil 3D (preferred);
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment, and to mentor staff engineers;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;