This privately owned company has a strong national presence and a diverse, award winning project portfolio - with 1,000+ passionate team members across 36 locations and growing with clients in real estate, land development, renewable energy, and oil and gas markets is seeking to add more individuals to their team!
They have been recognized for 7 consecutive years as a "Best Places to Work", "Hot Firm Nationally" and "Fast 50" for the fastest growing firms
- Lead a team responsible for drafting, reviewing, and finalizing preliminary and final site plans and construction documents.
- Candidates should have experience with site civil design, permitting, and applicable software applications including storm drainage programs and Civil 3D. Projects will include a variety of land development site designs.
- Review project survey data to analyze existing site conditions and factors to consider for development including but not limited to legal descriptions, ALTA surveys, easement documents, and condo documents.
- Prepare reports, opinions, and recommendations for the direction of the project; hydrology/hydraulic studies, due diligence/site analysis reports, engineer's opinion of probable costs, project schedules, utility computations, detention/retention computations, storm sewer reports, local and state permit applications, storm water reports, soils reports, earthwork volume calculations, StormCAD reports, WaterCAD reports, and preliminary/final detailed grading.
- Provide construction-related services and direct junior team members to complete items such as permit applications, cut sheets, quantity estimates, and transmittals; organize site plans, construction plans, construction sheet set-up and assembly and other related construction documents.
- Utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D and related engineering software packages to complete assignments on time and within prescribed standards and budgets.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering
- PE required
- 6+ Years of previous experience within Residential, Commercial, or Industrial Land Development