LVI is working with a leading national consultancy firm that offers full services to all their clients.
This Site/civil Project Manager, will support and lead a team focused on a diverse range of projects with various scopes, sizes, and detail. This is an opportunity where you will be in a flexible and entrepreneurial work environment with a vibrant office culture.
- Manage business operations of the team
- Will create annual business plan with project manager's and to present to VP
- Establish department objectives by collaborating with the team members and management.
- Establish a team plan
- Manage and support business development
- Maintain relationship with current and future clients
- Team utilisation, invoice ratio, EM, and profitability
- Manage revenue goals
- Achieve financial objectives
- Manage invoices/ subcontractors as needed
- Risk management- contract review, proposal review, and licensing review
- Development further business
- Ensure current company standards are being met
- Manage surveyor equipment
- Maintain an open-door policy
- Providing mentoring/ training to all engineers- follow up on any training request.
- Communicate data, reports, and objectives
- Develop engineers- initiative reviews, follow up reviews, address compensation on team members, job title/duties reviews, support and provide detail on performance improvement and plan.
- Supervise and direct all members of the team with authority to recruit, interview, hire, on-board, train, review and discipline.
- Communicate with human resources - on boarding new employees, compensation plan, performance issues, off boarding employees.
- Understand the safety manuals and protocols
- Attend educational workshops.
- Review professional and market segment publications.
- Establish personal networks.
PE License in CO
BSc in Civil Engineering
8+ Years experience in land development
Ability to train and mentor team
Strong communication and interpersonal Skills required.
401K Match is 50% of 6%
Fully Remote, Hybrid & Flexible Schedule available.
Great training program
Wellness Program- with incentives for an active and healthy lifestyle
Great social events to build a great culture.