New opportunity with a local design firm in the Charlotte area.
See below for a description:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
- Registered P.E. in North Carolina and South Carolina
- Minimum of 7 years of experience
- Experience in wide range of projects for both private and public sector clients, including Residential, Commercial and Mixed-Use developments
- Demonstrated ability in Conceptual Design, DD, and Construction Document preparation, Permitting, & Construction Administration
- Demonstrated design skills and commanding understanding of grading, PCCO stormwater management, Erosion Control, earthwork balancing, gravity sewer and water systems. Pump Station, Forcemain, and low pressure sewer are a plus.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) with ability and eagerness to make presentation to Clients and general public
- Ability to lead and/or co-manage with Landscape Architect in a team setting and in fast paced environment while meeting tight deadlines and budgets.
- Demonstrated ability in responding to RFQ/RFP is a plus
- Knowledge of or ability to get up to speed on local ordinances and rezoning process a must
- Proficiency in Civil 3D 2019 & other software applications such as Hydroflow, Hydragraph, Storm Sewer HEC-RAS, WaterCad. Exposure to Site-Ops is a plus.