Job Title: Land Development Project Manager
Salary: $100- 130k
A family sized firm that is rapidly growing in the Atlanta Market. They are seeking a project manager with 5+ experience in the Land Development industry.
The Project Manager will be responsible for...
- Overseeing design including layout, grading, drainage, infrastructure, erosion and sediment control, etc. From concept through completion; using AUTO CAD Civil 3D
- Oversee and lead a team of young engineers to complete the projects in a timely manner
- Prepare proposals and contracts for civil engineering projects
- Form strong connections with clients and ensure their needs are met
Project manager requirement are...
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- PE License
- 5+ years of experience in civil engineering, specifically land development
- Previous leadership experience
The firm has a nurturing working culture and environment with an employee first mentality.
- Strong progression structure, ensuring fast progression and growth
- Excellent benefits package, including 2 bonuses a year
- Large backlog of various projects
- Flexible working schedule with a healthy work and life balance
If you're looking to progress in your career, apply now.
You can contact me directly on...
(404) 975 0056