Job Title: Land Development Project Manager
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 (negotiable)
A well respected firm located in Atlanta who are known for their exponential growth, work life and benefits. They are looking for someone to join their Land Development team and the many exciting projects.
The role involves...
- Overseeing and managing a team of young engineers to complete projects from start to finish
- Create long term relationships with clients and business development
- Oversee the design aspect of projects, using AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D
- Working well with a team as well as independently to complete projects within the given time
- A BSc in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- A PE licence
- Proficient in AUTOCAD Civil 3D
- Previous experience in land development projects (residential/commercial/industrial)
- An amazing work culture and environment that nurtures growth and progression
- Joining a Company that is growing quickly all around the States
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including a monthly bonuses on the projects revenue
- Flexible working schedule, hybrid working policy with fully remote potential
If you're looking to make a change, then apply now.
Or contact me directly: