We are currently seeking a Land Development Project Manager with expertise in Site Planning and Design on our Site Development & Infrastructure team
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily.
- Manage project interface with clients and internal project resources to meet schedule and budget
- Provide any necessary leadership in terms of project management to ensure key development objectives are met while maximizing client satisfaction.
- Manage grading, utility, storm drain, water, sewer, street and traffic plans for civil engineering projects
Preferred Training, Experience, Education and/or Skills:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in various aspects of land development is required.
- BS in Civil Engineering
- PE required
Qualifications: The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required or preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and computer skills.
- Results oriented, decisive, team player who adapts to change, has a sense of urgency, is self-directed, and able to understand big picture