My Client is an award-winning engineering and planning firm serving public and private clients throughout the United States. They are actively seeking qualified, enthusiastic professionals who can match our level of dedication and ingenuity.
Their firm offers a comprehensive benefits package. Some of the advantages to working with us include:
- Industry Leading Sales Bonus Program
- 100% employer paid base insurance plan for employees, with the option to add to that coverage
- Available Accident, Life, Short-term Disability, Cancer, Critical Illness, and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Minimum of 12 days Personal Time Off annually, increasing with tenure
- Company Lunch and Learns
- Company Paid Continuing Education Opportunities
- Company Paid Professional Organization Memberships and Networking Events
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Leave for Bereavement and Jury Duty
Senior Site Development Engineer
They are seeking an engineer highly experienced in commercial and residential site design who is looking to take his or her career to the next level. This position will manage a variety of projects and lead a design team.
In this position, you will lead design for commercial, residential, office, and institutional projects, and have an opportunity to learn emerging urban bikeway/pathway design approaches. You will continue to develop versatile, flexible and creative skills across diverse markets while building upon our solid client base and serving as a driving force of the firm.
Primary Responsibilities and Activities
- Proficiency, accuracy, and completeness in site civil engineering, especially in site design/layout, hydrology, stormwater modeling, design and grading, and utility design
- Manage projects' design and construction plans' production and budget
- Secure local governments', WMD, FDOT, and other permits
- Lead, manage, and mentor a practice group of engineers
- Perform effective quality control review and lead that of the design group and participate in that of other teams'
- Pursue and win work from existing clients and new clients, building upon your and our existing client relationships
Background and Fundamental Skills
- Successful engineered design portfolio in central Florida design projects; experience with master planned communities is a plus
- Must thrive in a challenging, fast-paced production and business setting
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D, ICPR4 and related hydrology software, and MS Office
- Proven track record in fostering, building, and maintaining client relationships
- Excellent oral, written, and graphic communication skills
- Florida Professional Engineer in good standing