My client is seeking a Land Development, Team Leader to join them in their Fort Worth office.
This engineer will be responsible for project planning, scheduling, maintain client relationships, responsible for overseeing staff charged with the design, delivery and management of land development projects, primarily single-family and multi-family residential development. This team leader will provide an opportunity for personal and professional growth, participation in the leadership program, opportunity to have a strong leadership role in the growth and development of the team!
- Managing and leading for overall team
- Manage/coach for project managers and other direct reports
- Mentor for production members
- Chief outside sales and marketing person for the team
- Chief client manager for the team
- Accountable for communicating standard of operations procedure, guidelines, reviews, project management, project delivery, reporting and ensuring everything is understood and followed through.
- Accountable for maintain a fun and health working environment for your team
- Accountable for providing output and results
- Scoping, pricing, negotiating, contracting, invoicing.
- maintaining strong client relationships.
- Accomplishing the goals in your own personal and professional development plan.
- Set directions and goals for your team
- Assign task to and establish deadlines for your direct reports
- Establish collaborative partnership between project managers, technical experts, and market experts.
- Monitor progress, performance and overall execution of direction of the report on an ongoing basis
- Maintain strong overall financial performance
- Schedule regular mentor sessions with the production team and sell services on behalf of the client.
- BS in Civil Engineering
- PE License in Texas
- Responsive and result orientated in service to clients
- Great design skills in grading, roadway, drainage, water is required within the context of single-family residential development.
- 5+ years experience in design in land development
- 5+ years experience as a project manager or team leader
- 15+ years combined experience.
- 5+ years experience in local area market working with government entitles.
- Committed to professional development
- Can demonstrate leadership abilities to effectively acquire, train and mentor engineers
- Can demonstrate ability to schedule work to meet deadlines and to manage & meet clients expectations.
- Has strong personal organisation and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Great listener, learner and comprehension skills.
- Effective manager, leader and mentor
- Health, dental and vision insurances
- 401k with company match
- On-site gym or gym membership allowance
- PTO accrual that increases with experience
- Annual performance-base bonuses
- Clear career progression (able to map it out and what your next steps are)
- WFH option/ flexible hours
- Half day Friday's
- and many more
If you are interested in gaining more information regarding this team leader position, please apply here and LVI can set up a confidential conversation to walk you through it.