LVI is working with a leading consultancy firm with around 200 employees and looking to continue to grow in the Houston area. This client is looking for a Land Development, Team Leader to join their team in their Katy office where you will be working with one the highest performing team.
This Team Leader will have the opportunity to build out the Katy office where they will be able to bring in work and build their own team.
- PE License in Texas
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- 10+ years experience in civil engineering (land development)
- Great communication skills
- Ambitious, motivated and is a team player
- Business development experience
- Based in Houston, TX
- Very competitive bonuses
- Leadership programs with opportunity of getting on the associate program
- Diversity in projects
- Half day Friday
- Flexible hours
- Growth Opportunities
If you meet the requirements of this role, and would like to have a confidential conversation, please apply!
*PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE