A full-service consulting, engineering, and construction firm currently requires an experienced and entrepreneurial Land Survey Project Manager in Dallas to help deliver exceptional creative solutions to clients in the real estate and land development market.
With multi-million dollar investments and a range of high profile clients, the role offers stability for projects, with opportunities to work and travel across various states - not to mention a generous compensation package and collaborative culture! As Project Manager you will:
- Prepare reports, opinions, and recommendations for the direction of the project
- Provide construction-related services and direct junior team members to complete items such as permit applications, cut sheets, quantity estimates, and transmittals
- Prepare/conduct hydrology/hydraulic studies, due diligence/site analysis reports
- Estimate probable costs, project schedules,
- utility computations
- Produce detention/retention computations, storm sewer reports, local and state permit applications, storm water reports, soils reports
- Organize site plans, construction plans, construction sheet set-up and assembly and other related construction documents.
- Lead a team responsible for drafting, reviewing, and finalizing preliminary and final site plans and construction documents.
- Utilize AutoCAD and related engineering software packages to complete assignments on time and within prescribed standards and budgets.
- Review project survey data to analyze existing site conditions and factors to consider for development including legal descriptions, ALTA surveys, easement documents, and condo documents.
The successful candidate must have:
- Professional Engineering license
- 10-15 years of engineering experience
- Local experience
- The ability to travel domestically and/or internationally travel if required, depending on workload and project demands.
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.