The client is a multidisciplinary firm whos surveying department is industry leading across the midwest. They have a tremedous backlog of work which is predominantly repeat business so they are looking for an ambitious individual to join a continually growing company!
As a Project Manager, you will work on diverse projects with various size, scope, and detail. You will work in a flexible and entrepreneurial work environment with a vibrant office culture and a national presence. The company is looking for Survey Project Managers that are interested in being a subject matter expert in residential/commercial land development. Their diverse project scopes will allow you to cross market your skill set into power & energy or oil & gas including working with environmental teams and landscape architects.
- Overseeing a team and being responsible for drafting, reviewing, and finalizing preliminary and final site plans and construction documents.
- Analayzing project survey data to analyze existing site conditions and factors to consider for development including but not limited to legal descriptions, ALTA surveys, easement documents, and condo documents.
- Thorough experience with large scale ALTA surveys as they pertain to solar or wind power generation is a must.
- Essential need of advanced understanding of; Boundary Surveys, ALTA Surveys, Leveling, Traversing, GPS, Data Collections, Legal Descriptions, Plan interpretations, along with Real Estate Documents.
- Provide construction-related services and direct junior team members to complete items such as permit applications, cut sheets, quantity estimates, and transmittals; organize site plans, construction plans, construction sheet set-up and assembly and other related construction documents.
- Successfully use AutoCAD Civil 3D and related engineering software packages to complete assignments on time and within prescribed standards and budgets.
The client is committed to employee well being and providing a healthy and safe work environment. The client provides a rich array of programs and benefits to help its employees advance their careers and enhance the quality of their lives. Our comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k)/Roth with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.
The client offers flexible work schedules; extensive training; wellness programs; mentoring programs; employee resource groups; and much more!