One of the most reputable BMS Contractors in the NYC area are looking to expand their technician group as they are going through a period of exponential growth and have a large project backlog.
The companies ethos is surrounded by offering progression and development to their employees, they have a policy to not hire project managers or above in order to make sure there is a path for progression for everyone within their company.
- Minimum 3-5 years field experience in the HVAC controls industry including DDC Systems commissioning, software integration operation, calibration and experience with pneumatic controls.
- Understanding of the construction industry with emphasis in mechanical/electrical fields.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Strong communication, organisational and documentation skills.
- Competency in Microsoft Office, WebCTRL, AutoCad, various operating systems.
For the right candidate they are willing to offer:
- Salary up to $120,000
- Car Allowance
- Progression plans to put you on a path to being a project manager
If this is the role for you - apply now.