An international consultancy who provide Forensic Time Analysis, Cost Consulting, Claims Consulting, Expert Witness and Construction Advisory services to the Construction and Insurance market globally.
In Singapore, they are seeking a Lead Delay Expert to work alongside the existing team to grow the Southeast Asia operations and take a leadership position in the company.
Responsibilities of Lead Delay Expert:
- Identify and chase new business opportunities
- Provide expert witness/testimony services when required
- Prepare and conduct expert reports on matters related to project planning, scheduling or delay issues
- Manage & grow a team of delay/support staff
Requirements of Lead Delay Expert:
- Experience within planning, project controls, scheduling or delay analysis within the construction sector
- Strong knowledge of various delay analysis and forensic time analysis techniques/methods
- Ability to bring and develop business
- Bachelor's degree or above in relevant field