My client is offering an exciting career opportunity for individuals passionate about the cutting-edge Transitional and Clean Fuel industry. This role involves consultancy work and demands a well-established network within the sector.
- Provide expert guidance in the domain of cryogenic storage, transportation, and pipeline transmission for gases such as LNG, Ammonia, and Hydrogen.
- Lead system design projects, spanning from initial concepts to the final implementation of natural gas and cryogenic storage systems, both onshore and offshore (including regasification terminals), floating storage facilities, and cryogenic carriers.
- Experience in isotank design and knowledge of ship-to-ship and truck-to-ship transfers are advantageous. Operational experience is a plus.
- Demonstrate profound expertise in Transitional (LNG) and Clean Fuel (Ammonia, Hydrogen) technologies related to storage, transportation, and pipeline transmission. Additionally, exhibit strong engineering design skills and a deep understanding of the industry value chain.
- The role involves generating comprehensive design reports and engineering deliverables.
- Initiate and support improvement projects aimed at enhancing the designs for future innovations in storage solutions.
- Lead and foster business growth in the transitional and clean fuel sector, specifically in storage, transportation, and pipeline transmission.
- Possess a graduate degree in Process/Chemical/Mechanical Engineering from a reputable institution, accompanied by a minimum of 10 years of professional experience.
- Thorough knowledge of LNG, Ammonia, and Hydrogen properties and their behavior in real-world processes.
- Extensive cryogenic experience, with a minimum of 5 years in the design of refrigeration systems operating at temperatures of 4 Kelvin or lower.
- Operational experience is a bonus.
- Familiarity with LNG Codes such as NFPA 59A and 49 CFR 193 (preferred). Knowledge of 49 CFR Parts 192 and 193 is advantageous.
- Proficiency in ASME/ANSI B31.3, B31.4, B31.8, and B31.8S codes and relevant API regulations is preferred.
- Competence in engineering software like Aspen, CREO, SolidWorks, MATLAB, and/or Simulink, as well as advanced tools like ABAQUS.
- Understanding of thermal modeling for cryogenic systems using advanced multi-physics engineering software is a plus.
- Experience in the maritime or transportation sector, particularly within the LNG/Ammonia/Hydrogen market.
- Proficiency in LNG/Ammonia/Hydrogen technologies, capability development, and the implementation of emerging technologies.
- Experience in planning and designing natural gas distribution and transmission systems is an advantage.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including a robust professional network within the LNG/Ammonia/Hydrogen industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, coupled with analytical prowess and the ability to independently solve complex problems.
- Demonstrated decisiveness, self-motivation, and enthusiasm.
This role presents a unique opportunity for individuals who are deeply passionate about advancing the frontier of clean energy technologies and have a track record of excellence in the field.
If you meet these qualifications and are excited about this opportunity, we invite you to apply. Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience.