We have a current opportunity for a Lead Package Manager in an Offshore Wind Developer, on a permanent basis, focusing on the delivery of large-scale offshore wind projects in Taiwan. The position will be based in Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
The Package Manager shall be the most senior representative from the Installation Management team that is assigned to Taiwanese projects and shall be responsible for developing and delivering the transport and installation (T&I) strategy and for building and managing the team that shall deliver the Foundation T&I, IAC cables, OSS T&I and WTG T&I work packages.
- Responsible for developing the installation strategy for the project and for providing leadership and management of the package teams.
- Responsible for the management and delivery of all technical activities that are required to ensure the sufficiency of each of the T&I packages.
- Responsible for the management and delivery of all procurement and market engagement works relating to the each of the T&I packages.
- Responsible for ensuring package teams compliance with company's Quality, Environment, Health and Safety policies and applicable regulations.
- Overall responsible for the management of selected T&I Contractors.
- Responsible for facilitating the sharing of lessons learnt from and to other projects of the business.
- Responsible for management of handover process to the operation and maintenance team.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in offshore wind or subsea discipline, with 3 years' experience as lead engineer level or equivalent.
- Direct experience of EPCI contract procurement with value >£50m.
- Proven track record of safely managing the execution of complex offshore works in hazardous marine environments.
- Management of interfaces of multidisciplinary teams spread across multiple locations.
- Ability to implement quality assurance and environmental processes.
- Highly developed communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills, particularly related to multicultural relationships, and ability to present effectively to management teams.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Advanced user of Microsoft office applications.
- Intermediate user of CAD software.