A renown Floating Production Storage Offloading (FPSO) services company is looking for a Lead Planner or Senior Planning Engineer in Singapore. The company is part of a large and renown conglomerate in Singapore and will be a main contractor for its partners.
Location: West Singapore
- Prepare project construction schedule (resource-loaded) in Primavera
- Responsible for all critical & adverse activities in advance to Project Manager & prepare ad-hoc reports as required
- To participate actively in regular schedule risk analysis workshops with Owners
- Develop the activities, logic, resources and progress for the assigned project sub-elements, leading to the creation of the baseline schedule and its subsequent maintenance
- Conduct the schedule monthly progress update and forecast
- Assess and incorporate the impact of approved changes and any deviations from the key project targets and milestones, including productivity monitoring and identification of alternate approaches to optimize the plan(s)
- Develop contract key dates, milestones and BGC plan dates that align with the overall project schedule
- Degree/ Diploma in Naval Architecture/ Civil/ Marine and Offshore/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering, Certificate of Competency (Marine Engineer Officer) Class 1 (Motorship), or its equivalent
- At least 7+ years of experience in planning for EPC contract projects
- Well-versed in Primavera Planning Software
- Experience with LNG to FSRU Conversion will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with shipyard, habour, or offshore platform would be preferred
If you are interested, please apply with your latest CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.