A strong, growth orientated consultancy, has an immediate opening for a Remediation Engineer with experience in the various phases of site remediation under Federal or State programs.
The primary role for this position will be to provide project and client management and to help take a lead role in the remediation business in the east region, through our existing client base as well as through new opportunities. The remediation services focus on complex projects such as DNAPL in fractured rock environments, emerging contaminants in groundwater, and in-situ remediation focused on exit strategies, with clients among Fortune 500 industries. This seller/doer position will provide an opportunity for career growth while working on challenging and interesting projects.
- Demonstrated skills to assess client needs, develop staff capabilities, make recommendations, and help manage and grow remediation services.
- Bachelor's degree (MS preferred) in Engineering, Environmental Science, Geology, Hydrogeology, or other related field.
- Professional Engineering certification preferred. Licensed professionals in other fields will be considered based on experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in remediation services.
- A Client Services Manager who understands the big picture, and is a creative problem solver that can synthesize diverse information in the interpretation of complex technical and management problems.
- Established client relationships in the remediation field will be a plus.
Candidate Skillsets Should Include:
- Ability to manage multi-disciplinary projects, and work within a group and independently.
- Manage complex projects, including the management, coordination and review of subcontractors, budgets, and schedules.
- Ability to develop new business using existing or new client relationships.
- Staff management and coaching and mentoring project team members in pursuit of excellence and growth.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with fluency in English.
- Expertise in proposal development, costing, evaluation of level of effort, and business development/client interaction to support growth of the remediation services sector.
- Candidate should possess basic computer skills which includes proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel.
- Experience with other software such as AutoCAD, RACER, Microsoft Access, HEC-RAS, EnviroInsite, Arc-GIS, BIOCHLOR, ProUCL, or other related software a plus.
Please apply directly if this looks like it could be of interest