We have a current opportunity for a Lead Substation Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Oklahoma City. For further information about this position please see below.
- Develop engineering standards, guidelines and policies - ensuring procedures on in place
- Communicate with government agencies and regulatory representatives
- Plan and lead assignments
- Meet with the public to go over zoning, subdivision projects, regulations, standards or policies when needed
- Lead and instruct lower level engineers
- Manager budgets, schedules and resources for small to medium sized projects
- prepare and interpret schematics, drawings, layouts and other visual aids
- B.S. in Engineering
- P.E. Certificate Preferred
- Valid State Drivers License
- 6+ years of utility experience
- 3+ years of substation engineering experience
- Must be able to report into the office in the greater Oklahoma City area
*No sponsorships at this time.