Main Roles and Responsibilities:
* Carrying out site management of the works, being primary on-site responsible, reporting directly to the Project Manager.
* Taking care about the daily basis documentation requested on site.
* Taking care of delivery of materials (reception on site, recounting materials, visual inspection).
* Taking care that progress of the works meets the initial works schedule.
* Taking care that the subcontractors work complies with the scope of works agreed in contract.
* Taking care that the works are done in accordance with Japanese health and safety rules.
* Attend weekly meeting together with the Project Team.
* Producing daily reports.
* Producing weekly reports.
* Assisting to produce monthly reports to the Project Manager.
* Ensures project document controls are in compliance with contract requirements.
・More than 3 years of Solar industry of construction management experience
・Must be fluent in Japanese and business level of English
・Easy to deal with ambiguity and can adopt quickly in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
・Team player and good communication skills
・1st Class Electrical Construction Management License