Lighting Department Lead
An understanding of stage lighting to include power, moving/automated lighting technology, control systems and signal distribution for lighting. Some experience in rigging to include truss and chain hoists.
- Experience in the field of live events with 10 years preferably.
- Ability to develop and manage a staff within the department.
- Ability to quantify timelines for the completion of tasks.
- Asset quality control and management.
- Work within a local and national operations structure on asset utilization.
- Be able to work with client supplied lighting designers and master electricians to deliver lighting orders.
This is an active position, hands on that works with staff local to the department, to include full time and temporary employees. The department leads report to the operations manager. Additionally, below are more prerequisites in general for all warehouse type positions we will be looking for:
- Ability to supervise a department.
- Electronics and electrical power knowledge.
- R2 knowledge.
- Positive Attitude and ability to work independently.
- Experience in a warehouse or shop environment.
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to spend 100% of work time standing or moving in a 40,000+ square foot warehouse.
- Physical activities include using hand tools, bending, stooping, lifting, climbing stairs, carrying, walking, and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- Certified to drive sit-down and standup forklifts.
- Computer literacy/experience with Microsoft Office.
- Clean driving record.