Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review architectural, mechanical, and structural design and engineering plans and consult on space design, material selection, and multimedia systems.
- Design and prepare the layout of floor plans, riser diagrams, schedules, specification notes and details with special emphasis on Structured Cabling.
- Work within a team environment to ensure client standards are met and that all technology systems are incorporated into the overall system design
- Serve as a technical resource for others throughout the firm
- Keep current with technology trends and standards
- Research, develop and evaluate emerging technology to maximize the firm's services.
- Assure Quality standards with adherence to QA/QC procedures.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience;
- Ambition to take RCDD exam preferred
- Knowledge of telecommunications cabling and infrastructure design and implementation a plus
- Knowledge of industry standards including BICSI, IEEE and TIA/EIA
- Knowledge of audio-visual/multimedia and security systems, a plus
- Strong knowledge of Revit / Functional knowledge of BIM. Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- General knowledge of digital media delivery technologies, AV systems and ICT disciplines.