I am working with a full service consulting firm that provides management services to an impressive list of Fortune 500 and public sector clients nationwide.
They have a strong history with major Superfund, RCRA, and some of the most complex Brownfield redevelopment projects in the United States.
They are e are an employee-owned company with over 300 environmental professionals in a variety of science and engineering disciplines and are seeking another LSRP to add to their ranks.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental, Chemical, or Civil Engineering. Master's preferred.
- 10+ years environmental consulting experience.
- Various certifications preferred (P.E., LSRP).
- Absent certifications, a minimum requirement is 5+ years working with a licensed professionals
- Meet client budget and schedule needs
- Communicate with regulatory agenciesProvide junior staff with training and mentoring opportunities
- Strong data evaluation and analytical skills
- Work with Principals and other senior professionals to scope, cost, plan, and execute due diligence/preliminary assessment, ISRA compliance
- multimedia site/remedial investigation and remediation projects (may include hydrogeologic assessments, chemical and hydrogeological data evaluation, data visualization, regulatory agency interactions, and reporting.