I am working with a privately owned, multi-discipline, engineering firm. They have an interesting mix of public and private work putting project diversity and exposure at the heart of what they do.
Alongside that runs a culture establishes a strong foundation of professionals who provide our clients with the highest level of service and quality, spread over around 1000 folks all with a passion for engineering/remediation and geology.
Provide technical and managerial support for projects regionally taking full ownership of projects and managing things from the top down.
Typical projects are focused in remedial investigation, design, and action under varying regulatory programs (state and USEPA led) and include project management, preparation and implementation of work plans, data interpretation, and detailed reporting.
- Manage and provide technical expertise on site investigation and remediation projects with complex technical and regulatory issues for a variety of clients in the private and public sectors
- Oversee multiple projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables
- Prepare technical proposals (scope, schedule, budget) and support business development team efforts
- Review and write technical reports with senior guidance and review
- Appropriately delegate project assignments to project teams and mentor junior staff
- Support partners, account leads, and senior personnel on project execution and account maintenance
- Develop and expand client accounts via high-quality, dependable project delivery
- Participate in the continued growth and development of the consulting practice.
- Bachelor's degree in geology, engineering, or other science related field; advanced degree preferred
- 10-15 years' relevant experience
- Professional license (e.g., PG, PE, LSRP) (LSRP preferred)
- Strong technical report writing skills
- Experience with project management tasks and tools including preparation of work plans; budget tracking/reporting; and project schedule tracking
- Strong technical skills in scoping environmental investigations, and with collecting, analyzing and interpreting environmental data
- Experience with subcontractor agreements, coordination and oversight
If this looks like it could be of interest to you or someone else in your network then please reach out!