Title: Environmental Permitting Manager
Summary: A fortune 500 power company that operates globally is looking to add a Senior Permitting Manager to their development team. This utility company is the 5th largest solar developer as wells one of the world's leading power companies. The Environmental Permitting Manager will assist with the generation of new solar facilities.
The Environmental Permitting Manager will be responsible for…
- Securing land use permits for new and acquired solar power generating facilities across the different local, state, and federal jurisdictions.
- coordinate with external regulatory agencies and developers, real estate, execution, community relations.
- Work the entire permit process throughout the construction and operation of projects.
The Environmental Permitting Manager should have the following qualifications…
- 5+ years of environmental permitting expertise in the renewable energy sector.
- Knowledge of East Coast and Midwest energy and environmental regulation including state siting and permitting processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in environmental sciences or another related field.
- A desire to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.