LVI are currently seeking a forensic & valuation professional to provide direction and exceptional leadership for all aspects of technical and managerial services anywhere in the United States. In this role, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to expand and grow our client's Valuation practice.
Candidate must have previous experience within business valuation, audit, litigation support.
The company offers an entrepreneurial, client-service driven, opportunity rich, team-centered environment. They offer a competitive salary, semi-annual bonuses, commissions, medical benefits.
- Lead project delivery teams assisting clients in the understanding of the valuation of businesses and intangible assets in the context of mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting, tax and regulatory reporting, restructuring, and management planning
- Design valuation project scope, manage day to day activities of project team and take responsibility for overall quality control of client deliverables
- Lead the review of third party business and intangible asset valuation reports for audit support
- Manage client relationships with the intention to become the key Firm contact for the client
- Delegates work to Staff according to their experience and capabilities
- Review the work of Staff, providing mentoring and performance reviews
- Develop business by expanding existing relationships with clients, maintaining personal networks, and participating in civic, business, and professional organisations
Education And Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related field
- Master's degree in Accounting or related field beneficial
- Relevant certifications preferred for Senior level (i.e. CPA, ABV, ASA, CVA, CEIV, etc.)
- 3 + years' experience in public accounting or equivalent professional experience
- Thorough understanding of Valuation modeling, approaches and methodologies
- Advanced understanding of business writing and reporting
- Advanced Excel modeling skills
- Project management experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in managing, mentoring and developing staff
The opportunity to work remote is available - although it would be preferred if you lived in or around a major metropolitan city for client engagements.