LVI is currently accepting & reviewing applications for a Managing Director role in Virginia, for a forensic structural engineering firm that takes pride in not only in their innovation but also in their culture.
They are leaders in technology and thrive to be ahead of the curve when it comes to their methods of investigations and redesigns.
Great opportunity for any location or interested in relocating. This is an opportunity to join an already well established firm with a great family oriented and relaxed culture.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of management experience
- Bachelor degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- PE licensed required, SE preferred
- Experience in forensic engineering and/or structural design required
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Profit Sharing/Bonuses