Managing Director/Partner - Construction Claims & Forensic Services
LVI are currently searching for a partner or managing director level construction manager/engineer and claims expert, to provide direction and leadership for all aspects of technical and managerial services in NYC. In this role, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to expand, help build and grow our client's construction claims and risk management practice while leading high-profile multi-billion dollar forensic projects - including, but not limited to endevours in; construction litigation, disputes and claims, CPM schedules relating to delay & disruption, loss of productivity, cost/damage analysis, and expert witness testimony on project disruptions.
The clients North East office has a specific focus on forensic professional services in Construction Management and Engineering Consulting.
Clients include, construction companies, contractors and owners, insurance companies and suretys, and government agencies across the US and overseas.
- A Bachelor's degree in Construction, Engineering or equivalent
- PE or affiliation with AACE/CMAA/PMI
- 15+ years of experience in engineering/construction management
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to self-direct and self-regulate
- Oversee strategic growth
- Responsible for future hiring and development of employees
- Client development
- Responsible for producing project documentation
- Prepares project specifications and technical reports