Come work with one of the largest Multifamily builders in the US!
This company is nationally recognized for its multifamily development and construction. They build beautiful Multifamily projects across the suburb and have one of the best reputations in the DMV market.
Now is the best time to work for an owner-developer, whilst general contractors have to rely on clients for the work, owner-builders are going out on their own and building it.
- 10+ Years of construction management experience
- 4+ Years of Multifamily Construction experience as a superintendent
- Clear communication skills (written / verbal)
- Must be local to DMV or willing to relocate/ travel
- Supervise and direct assistant superintendents, subs and punch carpenters
- Mentor assistant superintendents
- Report daily activities to a General Superintendent and Vice President of Construction
- Hold weekly safety and subcontractor meetings
- Ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget
- Base salary: $130,000- $170,000
- Bonuses: up to $30,000 per project
- 401K with employer matching
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid time off work, vacation, sick, and holidays