Position: Mechanical Designer-Full Time
Location: Seattle, WA
Located right on the water in the Interbay district of Seattle, this multi-disciplinary engineering and consulting firm is looking to hire a full-time mechanical designer. The position requires an energetic and dynamic individual to support a wide variety of interesting projects.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, or related field
- 3-5 years (minimum) of progressive experience in mechanical systems design
- Experience with the design and construction processes of publicly funded projects
- Technical experience and education in the design of plumbing and HVAC systems
- Field experience in the A/E/C industry
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2009 or higher and RevitMEP
Depending on your experience, the position may also include:
- Design of HVAC and plumbing systems
- Preparing drawings to support Project Managers
- Writing specifications and reports
- Project management
Responsibilities may also include field testing/site visits, data collection, reports, client presentations measurements and system evaluations. The position may include physical activity, including lifting up to 40 LBS of equipment, accessing roofs and confined spaces and climbing ladders.
If you are interested in the position, please do not hesitate to reach out and apply!