A global and top European Environmental Services MNC is looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer (Rotating Equipment) in Singapore. The incumbent will be providing technical and mechanical engineering expertise towards industrial/chemical plants.
Location: Tuas / West Singapore
- Responsible for developing/monitoring and improving the performance/reliability of rotating equipment in the plants
- Identify and rectify issues in the plant pertaining to mechanical / equipment aspect
- Initiate engineering changes and execute plant improvement and modification work
- Ensuring compliance with machinery and equipment statutory requirements
- Design SOP and Risk Assessment standards for the maintenance of rotating equipment
- Planning and execution of all rotating equipment preventive and corrective maintenance
- Condition monitoring of rotating equipment through online and offline vibration analysis, oil analysis and other techniques
- Preparing estimates and budgets for rotating equipment
- Develop training plan for Operations & Maintenance Teams
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- 10-15+ years of mechanical engineering / maintenance experience of rotating equipment in chemical, environmental, power generation industry (other similar markets can be considered)
- Must have experience in centrifugal and rotary lobe pumps, steam turbine generator, combustion and induced draft fans, decanter centrifuge, agitator, conveyor systems and utilities (air compressor, fire pumps, gensets etc.)
- Troubleshooting skills for rotating equipment
- Knowledge on Total Productive Maintenance
- Good understanding of industrial standards such as API, ASME etc.
If you are interested, please apply with your latest CV detailing your mechanical engineering experience for Rotating Equipment. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.