- Assist with the development and maintenance of standard drawing templates, details and graphic standards.
- Utilize AutoCAD to translate mark-ups into drawings, check and plot drawings, correctly label final working drawings, and update contract drawings and specifications.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining standard drawing files in accordance with company standards.
- Assist in field activities to gather project information.
- Review all work for completeness and accuracy.
- Coordinate work with other disciplines including architecture, structural, water, wastewater and civil.
Education and Qualifications:
- Associate degree in design/drafting with AutoCAD training from a recognized institution or trade school; or no formal training with 2+ years proven experience in Mechanical 3D drafting of piping, equipment and structures.
- Proficiency with AutoDesk AutoCAD software.
- Working knowledge of Revit/BIM and/or desire to be trained.
- Experience with electrical, mechanical and/or plumbing projects, desired.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to perform on multiple assignments concurrently.
- High level of accuracy/thoroughness, attention to detail and efficiency.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Exhibit a commitment to meeting project deadlines and challenges while working in a collaborative team setting.
- Must be focused with a high level of self-motivation and productivity.