We are currently seeking an experienced and driven Associate Principal or Principal to lead our Seattle MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing) practice. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a team to serve our global and regional client relationships in the Seattle area.
- Lead the development and growth of the Seattle MEP practice, including business development, project management, and client relationships
- Manage and mentor a team of engineers, designers, and project managers
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and partners in the Seattle area
- Ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to team members and clients
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Plumbing Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in MEP consulting, with a focus on building systems design and project management
- Professional Engineer (PE) license in mechanical, electrical, or plumbing engineering
- Strong business development and client relationship management skills
- Experience leading and managing teams
- Strong knowledge of codes and standards (ASHRAE, NEC, NFPA, etc.)
- Experience with AutoCAD and other design software
- Strong communication and project management skills
We offer competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities for growth and development. If you are a driven and experienced professional with a passion for MEP consulting and leading teams, please apply today.