Title: Mid-Level/Senior Electrical Engineer
Location: Lafayette, California
Salary: $95,000 - $140,000
Summary: This engineering firm is looking for someone to play an important role on their engineering consulting team. This role will play an integral part in projects throughout all phases. This position will lead the Arlington team of engineers to design energy efficient buildings for a variety of clients. Do you find yourself being self motivated and thriving in conversations with clients? If yes than please reach out to learn more.
The Engineer will be responsible for...
- Be a leader in the electrical department
- Attend meetings with owners, clients, and architects
- Guide staff engineers as to the right approach for projects
- Engage in research, design, and evaluate proposals and products
The Engineer should have the following qualification:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of Consulting Engineering
- PE Certified
- Proficient in Revit/AutoCAD
- Experience in MEP Design
- Collaborative and energetic work environment
- Cafeteria plan
- 401k match
If you are interested in this Senior Electrical Engineer role, please don't wait to apply!