We have a current opportunity for a Mid-level Traffic/Transportation Engineer on a full-time basis. The position will be based in Middletown, CT. For further information about this position please apply.
My client is looking for a highly motivated and hard-working individual with 3-7 years of related experience. Please see responsibilities and qualifications below:
- Serve as Project Manager for various projects while also mentoring and managing younger engineers.
- Prepare and review for traffic studies, other engineering reports, construction plans, contracts, calculations, and cost estimates
- Interacting with new and existing clients
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- PE license is required
- Minimum of 5 years of traffic engineering experience would be preferred.