Fantastic opportunity for any engineering professional to bring your engineering skills & leadership desires to a top performing Fortune 500 company recognized for their footprint in the renewable energy and transmission & distribution industry.
Your Background / Ideal Candidate:
- 4-8+ years of experience with utilities engineering SPECIFICALLY FOR THE TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION INDUSTRY either directly from a utility, manufacturer, or utility engineering consulting firm.
- Industry experience on relay settings for distribution, substation, transmission and/or power generation projects.
- Experience developing and programming relay settings (electromechanical and/or microprocessor).
- Client experience with either utilities, electrical cooperatives, and/or municipalities.
- Outside of technical skills, ability and desire to be client facing.
- Ability/desire to relocate in the long term to Texas and/or Illinois.
- For right candidate, the position can sit out of the Greater Austin or Houston TX region or the Greater Chicago IL.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- EIT/PE License preferred but not mandatory.
*MUST* be Green Card Holder or US Citizen.