LVI currently have an opportunity for a Mid-Senior Level Building Envelope Consultant in Fort Lauderdale to work with a forward-thinking and dynamic firm.
The candidate must be able to work outdoors in the field observing building envelope components; performing exterior examinations and analyses to determine performance issues. This candidate must also be able to review construction documents including architectural drawings, shop drawings, and submittals.
- 7-10+ years building envelope consulting experience
- PE or RA is preferred
- Technical knowledge of new building envelope design / building construction
- IIBEC Qualifications are highly desirable
- Analysing building envelope components and systems
- Conduct visual observations, moisture surveys, and property condition assessments
- Field testing of roofing, waterproofing, window / curtainwall systems and other building components on new and existing construction
- Review construction documents including architectural drawings, shop drawings, and submittals
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to complete detailed reports
Please apply if this is of interest for you!