- A bachelor's degree in engineering from an accredited program in the home country or the country where the professional intends to work.
- A minimum of 8 years of related work experience.
- Must complete pre-employment onboarding requirements, which may include background checks, drug screening, and motor vehicle records search.
- Depending on the nature of the work and location, professional registration or licensure may be required.
- Additional registration or licensure might be needed when working in different countries.
- Exceptions to qualifications may be considered on a case-by-case basis by division management.
- Manage and deliver high-profile projects for major municipal clients in Cleveland, including various water and wastewater projects.
- Lead a team of engineers and technicians working on diverse and challenging water/wastewater projects.
- Mentor engineering staff and identify growth opportunities for them.
- Assist in developing new business with major municipal clients in Cleveland.
- Manage project budgets, schedules, and client correspondence.
- Provide technical leadership for water and wastewater treatment and pumping facility projects.
- Ensure quality control/quality assurance procedures are followed during projects.
- Support Project Manager in executing project scope, schedule, and budget.
- Collaborate with various project engineering disciplines and drive project execution.
- Interface with clients on technical aspects of the project.
- Use professional networking skills to identify and pursue project opportunities.
- Perform complex detailed design engineering calculations.
- Apply standard design principles, engineering codes, and company policies.
- Attend and lead client, contractor, stakeholder, and regulatory agency meetings.
- Mentor junior engineering staff.
- Identify key client interests and communicate them to the project team.
- Provide support for business development activities, including writing technical approaches and presentations to clients.
- Full-time position.
- Competitive compensation, 401K matching, and benefits from the first day of employment.
- Hybrid work environment for work-life balance.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health care coverage (medical, dental, vision), disability, and wellness programs.
- Flexible work schedules, paid vacation, sick time, dependent sick time.
- Additional benefits such as a company-matched 401k plan, adoption reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, vendor discounts, employment referral program, AD&D insurance, pre-taxed accounts, voluntary legal plan, and access to a credit union.
- Eligibility for a performance-based bonus program.
This job posting provides a detailed overview of the qualifications, responsibilities, and benefits associated with the engineering position, emphasizing the importance of technical expertise and the ability to work on complex water and wastewater projects for municipal clients in Cleveland.