We are looking for a highly motivated Municipal Design Project Manager to join our team in Topkea, an individual who seeks a company which rewards employees for exemplary performance and achievement. We are seeking a Licensed Professional Civil Engineer who desires to lead a team to work on challenging and exciting state, city, and county improvement projects. This is a full-time position for the Topeka, KS office. This position will report directly to the Operations Manager, while managing clients and projects. You will be responsible for schedule, budget, major design elements, staffing assignments, and quality control of municipal design projects including site development, water collection, sewage collection, utilities, and lift station projects. Experience in water and wastewater treatment would be a plus.
This is a firm which provides competitive benefits, where you can grow personally and professionally, so join us today!
- Develop scope and fee for prospective municipal transportation and utility projects
- Responsible for client services and marketing
- Coordinates and supervises certain staff necessary to complete assignments
- Performs quality control review of project designs and plan sheets
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Licensed Professional Civil Engineer, licensed in or capable of obtaining licensure in Kansas
- 5-10 years of applicable engineering design and project management experience
- High level of creativity, enthusiasm, and self-motivation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Capable in MicroStation and/or AutoCAD
- Successful candidates will be articulate, with professional presence, and have solid decision-making, planning, and organizational skills.