We are currently in search of a Regional Municipal Manager in North Texas. The company is a global, multidisciplinary consultancy.
This is an ideal opportunity for an outgoing individual to be responsible for a growing profit centre. The Regional Manager will oversee business development and delivery of project portfolios for municipal clients across the region, which includes North Texas (Dallas metro area) and 10 other states (OK, AR, KS, MO, IL, NE, IA, ND, SD, and MN) in the central United States.
The role spans multiple industries including water resources, rail & transit, transportation, water infrastructure, architecture, construction management, emergency management, etc.) Day-to-day responsibilities will include client engagement, sales, financial and operational project delivery oversight, and staff leadership.
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor's Degree Civil Engineering.
- Post graduate degree preferred. This level may be achieved by technical professionals or technical managers with 15 years of experience since B.S., with at least three of these years in positions with project management or operational management responsibilities.
- A focus in transportation with municipal roadway design experience preferred.
- Well-established relationships with municipal clients in the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area.
- Proven track record in business development and operational oversight.
- Excellent technical and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to manage individuals and teams, provide leadership, and manage project production.
- Highly skilled at promoting the firm and negotiating advantageous contracts.
- Must have business vision, excellent communication skills, and be able to represent the firm effectively to clients, key public officials, and the community in general.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license in the State of Texas.
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.